Jenna Elizabeth (aka "JennaBeth") Song Lorenz

Waiting For Our Little One To Come Home From China!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

We love you, Sweetie!

It's just one of those days that I can't get our little Sweetie off my mind. She may not even be born yet but I can't help but think about her and her journey to our family. Last night, a friend emailed some pictures of her little daughter from China and I was so touched by those beautiful photos! (Thanks, Yolanda!) :() So today I'm thinking about our little one and wondering how she is doing, where she is, what she's thinking and feeling. Of course, I'm reminded that no matter where she is, she is always in the love and care of her precious Heavenly Father.

So, Sweetie, please know that your Daddy, Mommy, Sister and Brother are thinking about you everyday and love you so much!!!! You are very dear to our hearts already! Every time we see a precious child from China, we think of you! Everytime I see little girl clothes, I think of you! (Ok, I confess, I've already been picking up little socks, headbands, ribbons and bibs for you!! And planning the nursery is fun, too!) Every time we hear a little child laugh, we smile as we think of you. When we rise in the mornings or go to sleep at night, we think of you! And when I'm in the grocery store and see baby formula or baby food, I think of you again! Yes...even diapers look "sweet" to us again! :() I've already been thinking about updating my teacher materials so I can teach you to read like I did with your big sis and brother. We're going to have so much fun learning about one another and sharing life together. And of course, there will be music for us to enjoy...and walks to take...and so many sweet folks in our lives who love you and are praying for you already! You're going to love your Daddy's laugh...and your Sister's singing voice...and your Brother can really play that trumpet! (Of course, I'll teach you about playing piano, too!) Your brother will try to teach you about football and maybe you will understand it much better than I do! (But I'll show you my tennis racquet when he's not around!) ha! And your sister will sing to you and you will think you're hearing the voice of an angel! That Daddy of yours is so special! His heart is precious and he works very hard for our family. And his speaking voice is quite distinguished, too! We love to laugh and we can hardly wait to see your first smile and hear your first chuckle! We love you, sweetie! Even though you are halfway around the world, you're already a major part of our family and our lives. So hold on and know that the same arms of God that hold you now...will bring you into our arms soon. We love you and we're praying for you...and we're waiting for you with arms wide open!
Thanking God for you, our Precious Blessing from China,
Your Daddy, Mommy, Sister and Brother

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Dearest Terri,

My thoughts, love and prayers continue to be with you, as you await the arrival of this precious little bundle. Praying the time will go by quickly - and before you know it, you'll be holding your Baby Girl in your arms. Your family is so beautiful inside and out!!!! God be with you as you continue this wonderful "Journey of Blessings."

So Much Love,
Joyce